A live interaction experience with over 2,500 Birds, Koi Fish, Raccoon, Ostrich, Peacock, Parrots, Meerkat, Snakes, Grey Crowned Crane, Mouse Deer, Rabbits, Flamingo, ducks and crocodiles where you can contact with animals closely, hold and feed them.
There are many sessions which considered as the best part of your visit for feeding the animals and felling that they are yours and taking lovely photos them.
Don’t miss up the feeding & fun time section and enjoy
- Feeding birds set on your hands to eat.
- Hold a hedgehog & snakes.
- Cuddle a Raccoon.
- Crocodile feeding show (you will hold a long stick try to reach to the crocodile and put a chicken in the mouth of the crocodile).
- Hold an Eagle.
- Feeding Kio fishes.
Feeding & fun time schedule: (Morning)
- Fun Time with MUS (Asian Palm Civet) : 10.00am-10.30am
- Fun Time with Raccoon: 10.00am-11.00am
- Deer Feeding: 10.45am-11.00am
- Crocodile feeding: 11.00am-11.15am
- (Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday) Eagle feeding: 11.30am-11.40am
- Otter feeding: 11.40am-11.50am
- Fun Time with snake: 11.00-12.00pm
- Fun Time with Eagle (waterfall): 1.00pm-2.00pm
Feeding & fun time schedule: (Evening)
- Porcupine feeding: 2.30pm-3.00pm
- Fun time with raccoon: 3.00pm-4.00pm
- Deer feeding: 3.15pm-3.30pm
- Fun time with snake: 4.00pm-5.00pm
- Crocodile feeding: 4.00pm-4.15pm
- (Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday) Eagle feeding: 4.30pm-4.40pm
- Other feeding: 4.40pm-5.50pm
- Fun time with eagle (waterfall) : 5.00pm-6.00pm
- Children & adults find it fun (good choice for families trip)
- Good for kids education
- It is not a large zoo can considered it as a mini zoo which you can spend a nice time, the advantage that it is not crowded of people so you have a big chance to have more knowledge about the wildlife, interact with pets and take photos.
- At the entrance there are a photographers will take many photos for the visitors with the parrots, the copy of the photo is for 45 RM (price may vary) it’s optional as many visitors thought they must pay for this.
- Opening time: 08:30 AM to 07:00 PM where last entry at 06:00 PM and park closing time at 07:00 PM.
- For the guest services: langkawi wildlife park offer free parking, payer room, toilets (and lockers soon).
- For guests with disabilities: (wheelchair accessible) and they offer a wheel-chair rental for 50 RM rental fees per visit and also handicap toilets are availables.
- Langkawi Wildlife Park partially sheltered, the sections are near each others.
- Langkawi Wildlife Park offers a private tour guide for 20 RM.
- Langkawi Wildlife Park opens every day of the year, including holidays.
- There is no restaurant at the park may be they will launch one at 2020, only a small café with few snacks to buy, so, take with you food and water .
- For Shopping: There is a duty free shop you can find various kinds of chocolates, cigarettes and wine. Crystal & jewelry shop: gift shop small display of crystals (rings or stones) advice to buy items on sale with reasonable price otherwise you may find it expensive. Lankan Semarak: traditional gift shop for buying souvenirs.
- You can buy food packets for the animal feeding
1 pack = 6 RM, 2 pack = 11 RM, 3 pack = 15 RM, 4 Pack = 20 RM
One pack contains carrots slices, apple, nuts, fish pellets, and vegetables.
- You can take 1 or 2 packets per person; you will really need them to enjoy the part of the animal feeding at Langkawi Wildlife Park.
- There are labels in every section to indicate what kind of food each animal would take.