- Operational Hours : 9:00am until 10:00pm – 365 days a year
- Kuala Lumpur Skyline View @ 276m.
- The observation deck at 276 meters above ground level offers stunning and thrilling view.
- The trip to the top provided a great panoramic view of the city,
- You can go around and take panoramic photos to KL from the top.
- At 300 meters up, the Sky Box extends out from the Sky Deck ledge. It is a unique experience for visitors to enjoy the panoramic view of Kuala Lumpur.
- As your picture will turn out simply amazing! Enjoy a unique and unobstructed view of the city from the top of KL Tower.
- They only offer 3 mines per customer for pics and after that your times up which is fine as others need to use it too.
- There are two sky boxes, try to use the one with less queue.
- A ticket is required to enter the glass box
- Islamic Heritage
Inside the main lobby, you will be greeted by the main dome clad in glass. This main dome with multi spheres glass are arranged in a traditional ‘Muqarnas’ pattern or multi-dimensional decoration of Islamic architecture. This Esfahan design forms a large abrupt pattern at the bottom to symbolize the 7 layers of the skies.The design gradually refines itself towards the apex, which represents the rays of the sun. This process reflects the journey of human life in seeking blessing from the Almighty.The planning, installation and decoration of the Muqarnas were carried out by the highly skilled Iranian craftsmen using traditional methods inherited from generations of master crafters.As you exit via the Upper Ground Floor, the similar ornately decorated dome is just above you.
- Performing Arts
Looking forward to new dance steps Malaysia’s rich heritage are translated into traditional dance performed by Menara Kuala Lumpur’s Performing Arts Group. Among the dance performed are Zapin, Asyik, and Inang . You can Join the dancers on stage and try out their dances. You will not be disappointed and perhaps you will learn a new step or two!
- Islamic Heritage
- Prayer Room
- Money Changer
- Car Park
- Wheel Chair Accessibility
- Menara Kuala Lumpur offers shuttle bus that will take you up the hill if you don’t want to walk up.
- It’s allowed to take your tripod with you
- Excellent views of city, on par with the PETRONAS towers and lower in crowd than PETRONAS twin tower.
- For safety and security purposes, no personal bags briefcases (includes laptop bags), or backpacks are permitted in sky deck area.
Permitted items allowed must fit into these dimensions: 16″ x 16″ x 8″
- Unauthorized drone are not allowed within KL tower premise
- Try to go early morning at weekdays to avoid crowd and enjoy your time .
- There an open parking before Menara KL entrance
- Lot parking can carry 150 cars and 5 buses
Parking Fess Rate:
- First 15 minutes – Free
- One Hour – RM 4.00
- Every Subsequent Hour – RM 3.00
- After 6.00 pm – RM 5.00 (Flat rate)
- Bus – RM 5.00
- Motorcycle – Free
- Loss Ticket Penalty – RM 50.00
- Atmosphere 360
- Cuisines : Chinese, European, Asian, Malaysian, international
- A revolving restaurant 282 meters up in the sky
- Opens daily for lunch and dinner with wide selections of buffet meals, à la carte and cocktails.
- Make a point to book in advance and try to get the window seats .
- They offer lunch buffet, dinner buffet, hi tea, special set menu.
- Please note that your table will be held for 30 minutes from your reserved dining time and we cannot guarantee your reservation after this timing.
- Surcharge for window seat: rm25 per table (for lunch / hi-tea) / rm50 per table (for dinner) .
- Deposit payment will only be refunded if cancellation were made more than 48 hours prior to the reservation.
- The refund amount will be deducted 5% processing fees
MOGHUL MAHAL restaurant
- Located at UGF, Menara Kuala Lumpur, Moghul Mahal restaurant is serving halal North Indian Authentic Cuisine
- CUISINES : Indian, Asian
- MEALS : Dinner, Lunch
Kl Forest Eco Park
- It is a short quick walk at the forest in the middle of the city
- Located at the bottom of KL tower behind Bus Park, so it works out well if you want to combine these two activities.
- It is free of admission .
- It provides a different angle of the landscape .
- Would not recommend for people with disabilities or baby strollers on the canopy walk.
- The park have 2 entrance , Enter from Jln Raja Chulan, exit at Menara KL.
- Better to go at morning
- There’s a free shuttle bus at the entrance of Menara Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur Tower) taking visitors up to the tower. The first stop is the entrance to the echo park.
KL Tower Mini Zoo
- The zoo is located to left of the tower when you come down from it
- Opening hours : from 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM, Phone: +60 3-2022 3943
- It’s a small zoo with little Varity of animals and birds
- You can feed the animals and take photos with them.
- The place has also a mini cafe and small shops where you can take souvenirs.
- You need cash for tickets , they don’t accept credit cards .
- There is no elevator or a stroller ramp.
BLUE CORAL AQUARIUM
- Small aquarium with both coral and local fresh water fishes.
- Opening hours : from 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Phone: +60 3-2026 2252
- It features various exotic sea creatures such as Spotted Cardinal fish, Fire Clownfish, Opercula Clownfish, Skunk Clownfish, Baby White Tip Reef Sharks, Carpet Anemones, Sand Anemones, beautiful Puffer fish and other sea star species.
- Start with introducing some organisms and some small fish
- And then move to the diverse aquarium that includes turtles, sharks and others
- All creations are putting in large fish ponds.
UPSIDE DOWN HOUSE
- It’s a small house with 4 sections on one floor and one hall on the other floor.
- Opening hours : from 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Phone: +60 10-802 7547
- Located just near the entrance of Menara Tower!
- A very fun place to take photos. Due to the restricted space, they only allow a few people in at one time, so you might need to wait outside for a while depending on the size of the crowd.
- The staff will show you how to take some fun photos.